About the DoD SBIR Beyond Phase II Conference
This year DoD SBIR/STTR 2014 Beyond Phase II Conference will be held simultaneously with the 2014 DMC/DMSMS Conference, allowing you to attend three premier meetings for the price of one. In this critical time of uncertainty we understand how important it is for you to minimize your cost and maximize your value. We encourage you to take advantage of these three cost savings events, and the many networking opportunities that are available.
The Beyond Phase II Conference showcases the SBIR Program’s active Phase II awardees’ technologies and provides a forum for commercialization opportunities. The event brings together current SBIR Phase II companies with key technology and acquisition personnel from government and industry to enable the transition of SBIR-funded research and development into products for military, government and private sector commercial markets. This event is the only national SBIR event focusing on transitioning advanced SBIR research and development into commercialization opportunities.
Conference Highlights Include
- Educational and Plenary Sessions
- Prearranged "Phase II Matchmaking Meetings" between company representatives and acquisition professionals and/or prime contractors and large businesses.
- Exhibits and Booths hosted by Phase II companies, large businesses, SBIR support companies, and industry service providers.
Who is Invited to Attend and Showcase?
- SBIR/STTR Small Businesses
- Prime Contractors and Large Businesses (Biotech, Medical, Energy, Health companies)
- Defense Acquisition Program Managers
- Other Government Agencies/Offices that acquire technology products and services
- SBIR Support Companies and Service Providers.